New AccuDraft Pro Update for a Revised QMAC-QNEC Amendment
After the release of the recent Good-Faith QMAC/QNEC Amendment this week, it became apparent that, because of the variety of drafting options in the Volume Submitter Contract-Style plan, the section numbers used in the original amendment could be different than those in a given plan drafted on the DocsEngine system. There was also an embedded instruction in the body of the agreement for this same plan type that incorrectly forced it into the plan's Table of Contents.
These two issues have been addressed, and a revised version of the Amendment has been incorporated into a new revised Pro Update which is now available on the AccuDraft website.
The DC VS Adoption Agreement Style, NS Proto 401(k) plan, and KSOP Amendments are not affected by this revision.
For information about the effects of the amendment and what you need to do for your clients, please refer to the notification sent on March 17.
How to Install this Revised Update
To install the new revised AccuDraft Pro update, follow these steps:
2. You will be prompted to "Sign In", and you should already have login credentials. If you do, click the "I'm already a user, Login" link and enter your email and password. If not, enter the email and a password you'd like to use for the AccuDraft site.
3. On the Resources page, click the "AccuDraft Pro Updates" icon from the green icons menu. This will take you to the "AccuDraft Pro Updates" area of the Resources page. Click the blue "AccuDraft_Pro_Update_031717_Revised.hdi" link towards the upper left of the "AccuDraft Pro Update" area. This will bring you to a download page. Click the "Download" button. Be sure to note where the file is being downloaded (generally into your "Downloads" folder).
4. Once the file download is complete, navigate to the folder in which the update file (AccuDraft_Pro_Update_031717_Revised.hdi) was downloaded. Then double-click the file, and this will launch the update process.
5. When the install process begins, you will see a dialog box informing you that the update contains templates that override existing templates in your current library, which is the correct. Click "Override All" to allow the update program to install the newly updated templates and interviews to your AccuDraft Pro Library. Once the process is completed, the update will inform you that it has finished and you templates have been installed.
6. After the update, you will continue to launch the AccuDraft Pro program in the same way as before. There are no changes in how you access the program made by this release. When you open your AccuDraft Pro System, you can verify that the program was successfully updated by noting the Release Date of March 21, 2017 in the library's properties pane. This pane will also display a list of the items that have been updated as listed above.
Have a Question or Need Information?
As always, if you have any questions on this new update, feel free to contact us at 877-346-5994 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!