We are happy to announce several updates to the PPA-approved Volume Submitter Defined Benefit Plan and Defined Contribution Plan.
Volume Submitter Defined Benefit Plan
Administrative forms have been added to the document generation output. As with the EGTRRA version, you will find a resolution, beneficiary designation form, and various administrative policies that may be useful when establishing or amending your client’s plans for PPA.
Prototype and Volume Submitter Defined Contribution Plan
The enactment resolution has been added to the Safe Harbor Notice and document output for 2019 notices and plan implementation.
In response, we have posted an update to the various templates in the AccuDraft Pro desktop software, including Summary Plan Descriptions, Admin Policies, and Base Plan Documents.
How to Install this Update
To install this new AccuDraft Pro update, follow these steps:
2. You will be prompted to "Sign In", and you should already have login credentials. If you do, click the "I'm already a user, Login" link and enter your email and password. If not, enter the email and a password you'd like to use for the AccuDraft site. As previously noted, this is the new AccuDraft resources site and is not connected with the previous AccuDraft site, so your login credentials for the older AccuDraft site will not work for the new site. Once you have a login, you can visit this page from time-to-time to find updated pension resources as well.
3. On the Resources page, click the "AccuDraft Pro Updates" icon from the green icons menu. This will take you to the "AccuDraft Pro Updates" area of the Resources page. Click the blue "AccuDraft_Pro_Update_121018.hdi" link towards the upper left of the "AccuDraft Pro Update" area. This will bring you to a download page. Click the "Download" button. Be sure to note where the file is being downloaded (generally into your "Downloads" folder).
4. Once the file download is complete, navigate to the folder in which the update file (AccuDraft_Pro_Update_121018.hdi) was downloaded. Then double-click the file, and this will launch the update process.
5. When the install process begins, you will see a dialog box informing you that the update contains templates that override existing templates in your current library, which is the correct. Click "Override All" to allow the update program to install the newly updated templates and interviews to your AccuDraft Pro Library. Once the process is completed, the update will inform you that it has finished and you templates have been installed.
6. After the update, you will continue to launch the AccuDraft Pro program in the same way as before. There are no changes in how you access the program made by this release. When you open your AccuDraft Pro System, you can verify that the program was successfully updated by noting the Release Date of December 10, 2018 in the library's properties pane. This pane will also display a list of the items that have been updated as listed above.
Have a Question or Need Information?
As always, if you have any questions on this new update, feel free to contact us at 877-346-5994 or email@example.com.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!